Sunday, July 4, 2010

when I came to calgary I didn't go anywhere because of the weather it was very cold. Insted of going to beautiful places,I used to go to the movies. When the weather become betterI usually go to the zoo with my son . It is a very good place espically for children. I recomend it for my friend in the class. Also in calgary there are many malls if you want to shopping such as chinok mall,markt mall,southcenter mall and wall mart. In addition there are many resturants but I like the indian food, and i recommed Mirchi resturant.It is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. I like Indian food, so I'll have to try that restaurant someday! The zoo is a good place too; I've enjoyed going there.

    Corrections: Be careful with capital letters "When I came to Calgary, I didn't..." "Chinook Mall, Market Mall, Southcenter Mall and Wal Mart."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Calgary two years ago.It was beauitiful and I want to do it again.

    ReplyDelete